Chocolate Dipped Apples
- 4 apples
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 ounces dried cranberries
- 2 ounces walnuts, chopped
- Dried coconut for garnish
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and make room on your fridge for it.
Wash and dry the apples carefully (make sure that no water remains on the apples). Remove the stems and firmly stick the skewers firmly in the stem ends.
Melt each kind of chocolate in separate bowls over double boilers.
Get the apples, dip them into the chocolate mixture, and allow them to set on the baking sheet
Decorate and put them on the fridge to cool down.
Exclusive by: http://www.give-me-more.com